Tuesday, June 9, 2009

The Big Rig

Back in...man, March? April? We decided to get a bigger vehicle and I have just now taken pictures for you! Our thinking back then was, "Well, eventually we plan to have 4 kids, so lets just take the plunge now since we will need the space." Little did we know we'd have 4 kids so soon!! :o) No wonder God made that decision so peaceful in the midst of a recession!

Our old car was a 2005 Hyundai Elantra. Sat only 5, well, 4 with two humungo car seats in it. I miss our sprite little car, wasn't quite as intimidating to me....I could park it VERY easily...this new one? Yeah, I park in the North 40.

This is a 2008 Ford Expedition XL (extra long). It seats 8 (3 rows of seats) and still has room for the dog and luggage in the waaaay back (that's what we used to call it growing up...the way back). We bought it used (only 1 year!) and it was HALF the price of buying it brand new! I'd say that was a deal!


No comments:

Post a Comment