Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Appointment

Yesterday was my first Doctor appointment since 2 weeks ago when we found out there are 2 little babies in the belly. I think it was the LONGEST two weeks ever...with little gratification, actually.

I asked about all the worries that come with twins: Bedrest, Inducing, C-Sections. She could only tell me that we have to wait and see how my body responds to it all. I am, of course, at higher risk for all the pregnancy problems: Diabetes, High Blood Pressure, etc. just because there are two.

I gained another 10 pounds this past month. I asked how much I would gain...she said 40lbs is pretty normal. I am at 28 so far. Eeeek.

She measured my belly and I asked what the difference was between Noel at the same time. She said I measured 24 inches at 24 weeks with Noel. I was 23 weeks yesterday...27 inches. Quite a difference, I'd say!

My due date is still October 12...the original due date....40 weeks gestation, but there is a higher risk of premature labor, too.

So. Keep waiting is my prescription.

No comments:

Post a Comment