Monday, February 16, 2009

6 more weeks.

My ticker says I'm six weeks today. Can I take 6 more weeks of quesiness? Some days....I don't think so.

I've been SUPER tired this time...maybe because I CAN be. With Ali, I was working, so I didn't have time to sleep my first trimester away. With Noel, I was moving from Maine back to Montana...so packing up the house, deep cleaning it to get the deposit back and then driving 12 hours a day across the US to MT! I'm suprised I made it!!

Starting Thursday...the constant motion sickness has kicked in. For those of you who have not experienced first trimester "Morning" sickness...mine is like this: constant car sickness. This icky, bitter taste in your mouth that makes you sick...and the smell of most anything almost sends you to the bathroom. So far, I can't do tomato sauces, garlic, pizza. The only thing I could muster to eat last night was pancakes. I told Trevor..."I'll put a frozen pizza in for you, but the rest of us are eating pancakes." The kids sure enjoyed THAT dinner! Me too. It might be pancakes for the next six weeks. Any thought of dinner food makes me sicker. Although, I might be able to do home made Mac & Cheese tonight...the milder and blaher the dish...the better!

Any other blah dish ideas? I don't feel much like thinking, either....just sleeping...I don't even know if this post makes any sense... :o)

1 comment:

  1. Oh I am so sorry. No fun! Pancakes for dinner is great! Maybe baked potatoes...I don't know. I had to eat toast, crackers and broth soup for awhile....maybe if that sounds good? I definitely feel bad for you. It is SO hard having morning sickness. But I do LOVE your pic of you being pregnant posted below. You are SO cute! I look like that at 3 months and am enormous by the end. No joke.

    ReplyDelete