Wednesday, March 4, 2009

CRAZY Pregnant Dreams

So, I don't really remember having really crazy dreams with Ali and Noel...but this time it seems like I have one a night...here's a taste of my craziness:

I was at a friend from high schools house (Shoni Konrad...Graves, now) watching her 2 boys, and her really mean ex-husband (she's never been divorced) came over and started harassing me. He was a pretty good looking guy, blond, tall...but very angry. He was demanding to know where she was and threatening to take the boys...I was SCARED! Finally, her husband (who has always really been her husband) and she came riding back to the house on dirt motor bikes (?) and then she proceeded to deal with this crazy man.

I'm sure there was more to that than I can remember, but it seemed really odd. I'm sure they were in my thoughts because I got an email from them that day about how their son will have his letter to the President published in a book for the president to read....ANYWAY!

I have also had dreams I was miscarrying and one that another friend from high school (Amy Norton) was serving my family breakfast at this restaurant where you rode around on Army tanks and tried to outrun REAL missiles...I think my mom got something with Hollandaise sauce on it...but I remember that we weren't able to outrun the missile and it hit us...my mom and sister and I all jumped off, but my dad was in the back and the tank rolled over onto the side he was sitting on...not all the way over...but I wasn't sure if we'd be able to get him out or not...I think Ali was sitting with him..I can remember seeing the top of her head...and then I JOLTED awake. That one was NOT fun.

Why all the craziness? Must be those hormones.

3 comments:

  1. ah, yes, this is very familiar. with emily i would always dream that she would kick so hard that her foot would come shooting out of my belly button and brian would refuse to take me to the dr. ??? pregnancy is so weird! maybe all the violence is because your baby will be a peacemaker. hope you're feeling good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lynsay, are you still with us? How's the nausea? I wish you were my neighbor so I could take your kids. I totally would! Also, then we could play all the time. Oh, that would be fun! Hang in there. You should be feeling better soon, right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are crazy dreams! Yikes! Do you keep in touch with Shoni? Do they really have 2 little boys? Or was that part of the dream? I was wondering about her the other day

    ReplyDelete