Friday, January 23, 2009

Throw Pillows

After all the Christmas sewing I snuck a little project in there for our house.
I saw these pillows at Costco and then just duplicated them with stuff I already had...used left-over fabric from when my mom and I re-covered our chair back in Maine...some poly-fiber fill that I think I've had since before we were married...ya...like 10 years!...invisible zippers that my mom gave me a while back...and the inside pillow made with muslin I got from Tiff (she gave me an entire BOLT....long story). I guess the only thing I needed to buy was the matching thread!

The color is a bit off in the close up...it's more like the color on the photo of the entire couch.

3 comments:

  1. wow! i'm super impressed. they look awesome. who knew little bird could sew like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SERIOUSLY???? You made those pillows...you amaze me. I vacuumed 3 rooms and a hallway today...that amazes me :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are fantastic! Good job....if only people had the time to hear the story about the muslin.....no one does! :)

    ReplyDelete