Thursday, January 22, 2009

Tag.

“(Post the fourth picture in the fourth folder of your pictures and explain! oh yeah, and tag 4 more people).”

This was taken the other day...they were coloring so nicely together. I think Ali dropped a crayon which is why she's in a kinda funny position...but you said the 4th picture...not the one I would have chosen to post...but I'm just following the rules!

Sounded easy and fun, and I didn't have to do a lot of thinking..! And I'm gonna play like Danica and say: "If you want to play along, then consider yourself tagged!"

1 comment:

  1. LOVE to color! I am glad to see that kids still love to color these days. I spent a many days coloring as a little girl. Still love it, in fact. Maybe A and I will have to color together next time I come to town!

    ReplyDelete