Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Sickness

It's been a fairly stressful past week for us here. Thanksgiving night kicked off with Ali getting the stomach flu all night. I got a little that night and then had an aching stomach for a few days. Trevor got it on Friday night, as did Noel. We were all okay Saturday...thought we were on the mend...then Ali started again Sunday night, all day Monday too. So today (Tuesday) I took her into the dr.'s office and they had to hook her up with an IV to re-hydrate her. Hopefully she can stop losing it all back up and begin to keep stuff down. Prayers for her healing are more than welcome...and for my frazzled self, too. :(

1 comment:

  1. Oh I'm so sorry you have had sickness at your house. No fun! I hope everyone feels better soon! I LOVE the baby panel. SOO dang cute!!!! What a good idea! And I got the pics done at wal-mart. Just go to their website and its under prints and then collage. Its the 4x6 and for 55 it was only $10 and I picked them up within an hour. And it was all just done online.

    ReplyDelete