Wednesday, November 19, 2008

To Market, To Market

:: To buy a plum bun...or not.

:: We are going in today to pick up Noel's Baby Panel from the photographer. It's a collection of 4 photos documenting Noel at 3, 6, 9 & 12 months. I haven't seen his 3 month picture since it was taken...as with the others at their corresponding time, so I'm super excited to see it! I'll take a picture of it and post it later so you can see it too!

:: Also have to get some groceries and finish off my Christmas shopping! Well, maybe not finish it off, now that I think about it....I'm still not sure what Ali and Noel are getting yet! So hard when they can't tell you what they'd like!

:: I did my Beth Moore Daniel & David studies this morning. I have a Friday morning ladies bible study group where we do the David study, and Monday night small group where we are doing the Daniel study. It's certainly true what they say! When you take that hour or so to sit down and solely devote that time to the Lord...He truly blesses your day and you bless Him by giving Him time!! What a great feeling to make Jesus happy and glorify Him!! Now I need to work on making Him an integral part of the rest of my day!

:: A treasure from this mornings Daniel study for you: "For the foolishness of God is wiser than man's wisdom, and the weakness of God is stronger than man's strength." 1 Corinthians 1:25

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I can't wait to see it! How fun! I haven't started my Christmas shopping yet....I'm impressed and maybe a bit jealous :)

    He didn't buy a prize yet-he's saving up for his birthday next month cuz he wants to go back to Chuck E. Cheese and win more tickets.

    P.S. I tagged you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously - those are all of Tracey?! O.k., either I haven't seen you in way too long or I didn't know that you had a twin. That's amazing. It's funny 'cuz I kept scrolling through your post trying to figure out why you didn't post a picture of your sister - ya know, since the post was about her and all. Anyway....so will you post a picture of you side by side with a picture of her sometime? I really am astonished. Do you look this much alike or am I completely unobservant? I've gotta know.

    ReplyDelete